SISTec Innovation and Entrepreneurship Policy 2022
|S.No ||Name ||Designation ||Key Role/ Position assigned in NISP |
|1 ||Dr. Manish Billlore ||Head of Institution ||Chairperson |
|2 ||Dr. Aayush Shrivastava ||Associate Prof. EE Dept ||ARIIA and NISP Coordinator |
|3 ||Dr. Vibha Shrivastava ||Associate Prof. Basic Science Dep. ||IIC Vice-President, NISP Member |
|4 ||Mr Ashish Singhal ||HOD EE Dept.& Associate Prof. EE Dept. ||IIC President, NISP Member |
|5 ||Mr. Kshitij Yugbodh ||Associate Prof. & HOD ME ||NISP Member |
|6 ||Mr. Rohit Bansal ||Associate Prof. CSE ||NISP Member |
|7 ||Dr. Jyoti Deshmukh ||Startup Mentor and Advisor ||NISP Member |
|8 ||Mr. Sudesh Morey ||Industry Expert ||NISP Member |
|9 ||Mr. Dileep Pandit ||Alumni & Industry Expert ||NISP Member |
|10 ||Dr. N.C. Choubey ||IPR/Patent Expert ||NISP Member |
|11 ||Mr. Amit Raje ||MD, Aartech Solonics ||NISP Member |
|12 ||Mr. Yogesh Khakre ||COO, B-Nest Incubation Center ||NISP Member |
Policy Drafting and Implementation Team
- Dr Manish Billore
- Dr Aayush Shrivastava
- Mr Ashish Singhal
- Mr. Kshitij Yugbodh
To become a Resourceful and Innovative hub by supporting and assisting the New-age Innovators and Entrepreneurial talents across the Institute.
- Establishing a Startup hub and Preincubation center at SISTec-E.
- Creating a sustainable ecosystem of Innovation, Research and development in the Institute.
- Enhancing the links between Incubation Centers and Research Institutions, Universities and government agencies for support and guidance.
- Encouraging students and employees to work on innovative ideas.
- Motivating students for self-employment leads to entrepreneurship.
- Attracting the angel investors into the incubation and startup ecosystem within the Institute.
- Networking of stakeholders and maximizing industry-academia engagements.
- Establishing technology-based Incubators/Accelerators in engineering domains across the Institute.